Our HappyFeet Programs
We have a variety of programs to fit all children’s needs. All of our programs use our friendly "story time with a ball" approach that has received recognition by many early education experts as the premier nursery-age fitness program.
WEEKLY PRESCHOOL CLASSES
Our weekly preschool HappyFeet classes are only 30 minutes and take place at your child’s preschool or early training center only once a week, during the day while you work. These will not interfere with their classroom learning time. These sessions will include highly structured soccer activities not only with a soccer ball, but also many other fun “props” that are sure to please.
The HappyFeet Youth Soccer League is an excellent opportunity to see your little one further develop and showcase his/her HappyFeet soccer skills. Our league curriculum maximizes fun and friendship to ensure your child always wants to come back! We have found that parents & grandparents enjoy the league program as much as the kids!
HappyFeet birthday parties are designed to give the guest of honor special recognition and are an absolute blast for all guests!! Our HappyFeet birthday party curriculum includes fun games.
- Walnut Park Montessori
- Newton Montessori School
- Les Petits
- Burlington Montessori School
- Global Montessori School
- Sandcastles Child Care Center
- St Mary's School of Brookline
- Lexington Montessori School
- Newton School For Children
- Cambridge Montessori School
- Good Shepherd School
- Children's Center of Lexington
- Plowshares, Newton North
- Stepping Stones Child Care Center
- First Step Childcare Center
- Four Seasons Pre School
- Marina Bay Sportsplex, Quincy
- Charlestown Nursery School
- Bright Horizons at Brookline
- Bright Horizons Mass Ave
- Bright Horizons at Brighton
- Bright Horizons Harborview
- Discovery Central Learning Center